Parent Workshops are designed to help and give parents quick tips and interventions while in the comfort of their own home.
Understanding ADHD & Children – $20.00
- Understand the prevalence of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Increase knowledge of symptoms related to ADHD
- Distinguish between a diagnosis of ADHD and other related disorders
- Increase awareness of treatment modalities for ADHD
- Increase information governing ADHD in the School Setting
- Create and implement a treatment plan for the child/adolescent with ADHD
Click HERE to purchase.
Educating Our Sons – $20.00
- Significantly improve academic performance
- Display better problem solving skills
- Exhibit more positive pro-social behavior
- Improve conflict resolution skills
- Improve social skills
- Decrease disciplinary referrals
Special Education & Child Study Team – $20.00
- What is special education
- Who is the Child Study Team
- How can my child be evaluated
- PRISE- Parental Rights In Special Education
Classroom Behavior Management – $20.00
- Learning to understand the child
- How to communicate with the teacher/child
- Determining the behavior of the children and why
If you have any questions before purchasing a webinar/workshop please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you!
Powerful, Peaceful, Parenting Guiding Children Changing Lives book and a purchase of a webinar/workshop will be $32.00.
Anthony Meets Dr. Stacy: A Book About ADHD and a purchase of the webinar/workshop will be $40.00.